Who are we?
N.S. Franklin Law, PLLC (NikSallie.com) is an innovative law firm combining traditional legal counseling with heart-centered, dynamic business coaching that blends spirituality, entrepreneurship and personal empowerment principles.
What personal data is collected and how it is used by us, including relevant third party companies:
We will use the personal data you provide to us, such as name, email, address, etc., to process and fulfill your orders for services and products, including, but not limited to, requests to schedule consultations, receive email newsletters or other promotional offers regarding our products and services, purchases of digital products and credit/debit card payment processing.
Below is an example list of third party companies with whom we or you may share your data in order to process your orders and provide important updates about your account to you. In some cases, your data may be stored for as long as you maintain an account or request products or services be delivered to you.
- WordPress to provide educational resources in the form of blog content.
- Analytics reporting and cookies tracking via WordPress, Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel to track visitor stats and/or deliver relevant ads for our products and services to you.
- Mailchimp for email subscription services to update you about our products, services, promotions and more.
- Video Conferencing via platforms such as Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts or Facebook to communicate with you or provide educational information during a group webinar.
- Acuity Scheduling to allow you to self schedule consultations at your convenience.
- Kajabi Knowledge Commerce platform to deliver educational products to you.
- Credit/debit card payment processing via Paypal or Stripe for our products and services.